Blog 7
So far I have had a good experience with twitter. Although I do not really personally use the website for socia media, I find it quite easy to navigate and manage. I believe that it is a good way to view new information and share such information with other people who share similar interests. Despite this I feel like it is not as dependable as a website like Reddit which emphasizes relevance and quality through a system of voting and comments. I have certainley learned how to use the website much better and as of now I have experienced no issues with navigation or the website itself.
The web site project was very helpful in teaching me the ropes of website design. Proficiency in web site creation is a competency that all teachers should have in the 21st century. I found the portion in which it had us embed a calender was very helpful, as that is something Ive never done before. Perhaps next time I would attempt to focus the assignment on hserability for students, or provide more guidance on relevant website design to match age ranges of students. This aside, I believe the assignment was very helpful and the skills I learned in creating the page and embedding the calculatorwill be very helpful in my future career.
http://jds14g.weebly.com/
I found the tools on Diigo to be incredible. I have never seen a website that is so good at assisting students in annotations. I believe this is a tool that is exclusively helpful for students for the most part. I believe that the students could benefit from this software in a non-assignment way. For example, if they have a study guide i post online they can all annotate with their notes. This can bring the learning level of the whole class up. This will also make group project research a breeze. For teachers this could be beneficial in that we could collaboratively annotate curriculum information with recommendations for teaching among our peers and following teachers.
The web site project was very helpful in teaching me the ropes of website design. Proficiency in web site creation is a competency that all teachers should have in the 21st century. I found the portion in which it had us embed a calender was very helpful, as that is something Ive never done before. Perhaps next time I would attempt to focus the assignment on hserability for students, or provide more guidance on relevant website design to match age ranges of students. This aside, I believe the assignment was very helpful and the skills I learned in creating the page and embedding the calculatorwill be very helpful in my future career.
http://jds14g.weebly.com/
I found the tools on Diigo to be incredible. I have never seen a website that is so good at assisting students in annotations. I believe this is a tool that is exclusively helpful for students for the most part. I believe that the students could benefit from this software in a non-assignment way. For example, if they have a study guide i post online they can all annotate with their notes. This can bring the learning level of the whole class up. This will also make group project research a breeze. For teachers this could be beneficial in that we could collaboratively annotate curriculum information with recommendations for teaching among our peers and following teachers.

Comments
Post a Comment