Blog Post 10

As a teacher, I will use data collection as a sensing tool for my students, so that I can identify their weaknesses as well as my own weaknesses. If this is done consistently, then I will be able to develop well, and ensure that all of my students are developing properly themselves. In addition, I will utilize excel for keeping track of my students. As a high school history teacher, I can use the tool to ensure proper attendance, and also to track grades for record. Although there are many online tools, it is always good to have prepared back ups on the computer. Using excel for tracking students is also a great way to see what subjects are giving students difficulties. 

Although many of our blogs are similar, I have found the blogs of my peers to be interesting. The perspectives that other students in our class have to offer are unique and eye-opening. It is interesting to see how different some people perceive the technology that we use every day. In addition, since we all want to teach different subjects and grades, it is fascinating to see how the grade and subject one wants to teach affects the way in which they view technology and the course itself.

I believe that further understanding of excel is one of the most crucial things I would like to learn next. Throughout the educational world, and even in the business world and beyond, having good excel proficiency is a crucial component of the modern worker. While I understand how to use it for most standard tasks, I would like to delve more into the intricacies of the program

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post 8

Blog Journal 4